Borough Building Reopening to Public
September 1, 2020
Effective Wednesday, September 2, 2020, the Zelienople Borough Building will reopen to the public.
The Borough of Zelienople Municipal building is again open to the public with the following restrictions.
- Office hours are 9 am to 3 pm. However, staff is available from 8 am to 4:30 pm by phone and appointment which is encouraged for your use.
- Masks are required to enter the building.
- Visitors are asked to maintain social distancing.
- Those feeling ill should stay home and not visit the building until the required monitoring time has passed.
- Sign placed at the front of the Borough building that access to the building is through the rear entrance only. An emergency exit only sign at the front door that can be seen from the inside hallway
Be aware the staff will follow CDC and state guidelines to help slow the spread of coronavirus while maintaining all borough services.
Please see the complete details here.
Again until further notice, business hours for the public will be Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. However, appointments are highly encouraged. To schedule an appointment, please call the Borough Administrative Office at (724) 452-6610, option 0.
For further information please contact the Borough Office at (724) 452-6610 ext.0 or Donald Pepe the Borough Manager at (724) 452-6610 ext. 223.